Werty1125 makes Simple Magnet Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft. SimpleMagnet adds into the game an item with features similar to the real-life magnets.
You can probably guess what this mod can do from its name. Yes, Simple Magnet mod will add an item capable of pulling items lying on the ground within a certain range around the player. To use it, all you have to do is to put this item in your inventory or in the ring slot of inventory mods such as Baubles mod. If you want to disable/enable the item, just hold it in hand and right-click.
There is a config file that players can use to:
- Determine which items to pick up/not to pick up.
- The effective range of magnet.
- Pulling speed of magnet.
You should also take a look at Baubles mod that mentioned earlier. The mod will add into the inventory a few slots for new items like ring, gloves, necklace …
You can find the latest version of Simple Magnet mod in the link below, along with installation manual. Happy gaming!
How to Install Simple Magnet Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Simple-Magnet.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!