Simple Backpack Mod 1.16snapshot. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Simple Backpack.
Simple Backpack will add some new backpacks to Minecraft. The purpose of these backpacks is to make it easier to manage your inventory!
- Simple Backpack: The main backpack of the mod. Made from any 4 Wools, 4 Iron Ingots and 1 Chest. Simple Backpack will have up to 54 storage boxes and you can even carry multiple backpacks on your body at the same time!
- Ender Backpack: Made from any 4 Wools, 4 Iron Ingots and 1 Ender Chest. This backpack works just like an Ender Chest (it also shares the inventory with the Ender Chest) but it is more convenient in that you do not need to put it down and still open it.
- Void Backpack: Made from 4 Stones, 4 Iron Ingots and 1 Chest. Void Backpack is a pretty special backpack. Instead of used to store items, it is used to throw things away. Any items you put in this backpack will disappear after you turn off its GUI.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Simple Backpack Mod 1.16snapshot
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot