Silent Lib 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a framework supporting mod. It includes many files classes programmed by SilentChaos512. This mod is responsible for improving, updating and maintaining those mods simpler and more completed. According to the author – SilentChaos512, only Minecraft version 1.9 and above can play Silent Lib. The reason is after this version, the mods of SilentChaos512 can be unusable.
This library requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1 & 1.11.2, 1.10.2. (Don’t work with version lower than 1.9)
How to Install Silent Lib Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Silent Lib, and your mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put this library and the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!