Silent Gear will bring you a whole new way to craft tools and armors in Minecraft. Instead of classic design of some rods and minerals, now with Silent Gear, crafting can be divided into several steps.
First, you will have to make a drawing of each tool. There are two types: Template and Blueprint, the different is Blueprint allows you to use countless times but Template can only be used once. Once you have a drawing, a drawing of a sword for example, you will craft the blade of the sword by putting the drawing into Crafting Table along with the optional materials and the needed amount. Once you have finish crafting the blade you will have to pair it with the handle, the handle also has many types with different applications.
Silent Gear allows player to mix different materials to create special equipment. The equipment also has its own stats depending on the materials and the materials quality…
Silent Gear also added to Minecraft new tools such as Mattock, Hammer, Excavator, Sickle… These tools often have their own special use.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Silent Lib.
How to Install Silent Gear 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Silent Gear.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!