Minecraft is a world-famous creative survival game with unlimited freedom. Players can build anything they want, create a colorful world with have countless different types of buildings. But of course, it has its limits. Limitations of Minecraft Vanilla is that although there are many different types of blocks for the player to build, the decorations in this game are not much at all.
A good example is the item Sign in the game. The sign is an item that allows players to write letters on them to place on different locations; the sad thing is that Sign only has 2 types: the ground type and the wall type. You cannot craft signs using other materials, or have other patterns, or point in a certain direction, or have any use other than notifying.
It is different with Sign Post. The signs of this mod allow you to customize shapes, directions, textures, and patterns. If you don’t want to use the default materials, you can replace the texture of the materials in the game to create new signs. If combined with the Waypoint Block, you can also use the Sign Post to teleport instantly to different locations. Sign Post requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Sign Post Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Sign-Post-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!