Sign Button Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 is a small and pretty … silly mod. As its name suggests, the Sign Button adds Minecraft panels that act as buttons.
To create a Sign Button, you only need to combine Sign and Redstone Torch in the production box. If you use mod for Minecraft version 1.12 or 1.13, there will be only 1 Sign Button corresponding to 1 Sign. But if you use mod for Minecraft 1.14, there will be 6 different Sign Buttons corresponding to 6 types of Sign.
Sign Button can be set down like a Button. You can right-click Sign Button and it will generate a Redstone signal. Sign Button, if you just glance at it, is the same as a normal Sign but it also has its differences. If you pay close attention, the back of each Sign Button will be a little red. If you can see clearly behind it, Sign Button and Sign will often be different.
Sign Button can be used to trap other players such as activating TNT or Lava pit. It is also a replacement for Button as a Sign if you want!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sign Button Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sign-Button-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!