Shuriken Mod 1.12.2 is a very simple mod. It adds Minecraft a new long-range weapon called Shuriken!
Shuriken is a quite famous type of gas renders, many of you already know or listen to it. Shuriken is often used by “Ninja”, “Samurai” or assassins. Shuriken is the Japanese way of calling and in the West it is called Throwing Stars.
This Shuriken mod will bring this type of weapon with the same name to Minecraft! To build Shuriken of mods, you only need 3 overlapping Iron Ingots. Each 3 Iron Ingot will give you 1 Shuriken, which is not a money-making weapon. To use Shuriken, you just need to hold it in your hand and right-click it will be shot in the direction you are aiming. Just like a bow and arrow are shot from the bow, if you miss, you can always pick it up. Shuriken deals 4 damage (ie two hearts) on an unarmed target.
Review from Mc-mod: Shuriken is a very small mod, you can use it independently if you want, but Shuriken will be more suitable when using many other mods or modpacks.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Shuriken 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Shuriken-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!