Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 named Shulker Inventory.
Shulker Box is one of the most useful items in Minecraft. Introduced to players in version 1.11, Shulker Box quickly became an indispensable item on people. Shulker Box are mobile chests. Unlike normal chests that will break things down, you can put up to 27 objects in it and hold the Shulker Box with the items you have placed.
Shulker Inventory can be called a “quality of life” mod. It adds to Minecraft an extremely simple and extremely useful feature. It allows you to open your Shulker box right in your inventory! With Shulker Inventory, you will not need to put your Shulker box down to open it and retrieve it. With this feature, taking out items and putting things into your Shulker box will be minimized.
To open the Shulker box in your inventory, you just need to point it and press the O key. You can also change the shortcut as you like in Minecraft’s controls!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Shulker Inventory Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Shulker-Inventory-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!