Shiny Gear Mod 1.12.2. If you are bored with the color of your Diamond outfit, the Shiny Gear will be a mod for you! The Shiny Gear adds to Minecraft many new clothes and tools with different colors. These equipment are made from new gems or minerals that are in Biomes O ’Plenty. Except for the suit made from Emerald.
Because the Shiny Gear uses jewels or minerals from Biomes O ’Plenty as the main ingredients, you will have to Biomes O’ Plenty so it can work! With Shiny Gear, you can make clothes and tools from Ender Amethyst, Ruby, Perdiot, Sapphire, Malachite, Topaz, Tanzanite and Emerald from Vanilla Minecraft. They have different colors and different strengths.
Shiny Gear also supports other mods such as Tinker Construct, Spartan Shields, Spartan Weaponry and Baubles. If you have Sparntan Shields or Spartan Weaponry installed, the Shiny Gear also adds new shields or weapons. If you have Baubles installed, the Shiny Gear also has new Charm with special effects for you to use!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Biome O’ Plenty
How to Install Shiny Gear 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Shiny-Gear-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!