Shear Madness Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft is considered (by its own creator) to be a “silly” method to make “arts” out of sheep.
The steps needed to carve (chisel) sheep:
- Craft a diamond or iron chisel and then right-click to open the menu.
- Type the block you want to chisel onto the sheep into the preview slot.
- Close the menu.
- Left click on the sheep you want to carve.
- The block will disappear from Chisel, and you can see the sheep changes.
How to undo chisel on sheep:
- Left click on the sheep that you want to get back the carved block (Chisel slot preview must be empty).
Special types of sheep:
- Redstone Sheep can activate Redstone signal.
- Crafting Table Sheep works as normal Crafting Table.
- Glowstone Sheep will glow (must be toggled on in the config because it can cause frame rates to drop).
- Anvil Sheep works like a regular anvil.
You can download the latest version of the Shear Madness Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instructions to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Long Shear Madness Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Chisel Mod, Shear-Madness.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!