SG Craft offers gamers a kind of sci-fi technology that is “blatantly” rip off from a TV show called Stargate SG-1. Stargate technology allows people to create instantaneous gates connect faraway locations, even from one space to another. The SG Craft mod’s gateway is the same, with upgrades that allow players to move anywhere after connecting the Stargate gates they build together.
Stargates in SG Craft use a special type of energy that can be gathered in areas under lava lagoons called naquadah – a resource of unknown origin that contains enormous energy. To exploit this type of resource, players will need to use a diamond chaser and to use this energy, the player needs to place the naquadah blocks on the energy reactor (a small gray plate on the Dial Home Device – DHD).
After building Stargate, installing DHD, and powering Stargate, players can connect two portals with a 7-character code that the player can determine when they right-click on Stargate. It will be 9 characters when players install Chevron Upgrade and place 2 stargates in 2 different spaces. Stargate can be opened by the player at any time after installing Iris Upgrade. Even if you are not a nerd fan of Stargate, you should also install SG Craft by its convenience and epic! SG Craft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2 / 1.8.9 / 1.7.10
How to Install SG Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and SG-Craft-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of SG Craft into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for SG Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)