Do you fear that the items you had collected through hard work would be taken away by the unlikely thieves? In Minecraft, there are many precious items,but protecting them could be too difficult. When playing Minecraft on multi-player servers, keeping watch of your own belongings is very important. If not careful, players can quickly lose their hard works to the bad guys. However, Mojang never paid attention to this aspect, all they did was to let the players fend for themselves.
However, thanks to the development of the modding system in Minecraft, players can bring anything into the game as long as they can do programming. That’s how Security Craft was born. Security Craft owns items and blocks that allow you to defend your territory and belongings using automatic machinery. Now, to infiltrate into the territories protected Security Craft is installed, the intruder will have to try a lot harder!
Security Craft brings to the world of Minecraft players the tools of protection from simple ones like iron doors, fences, alarms, safes, … to those that are “extremely dangerous “like boiling water, bouncing mines, searing beams, … It is up to you to choose the best methods to deal with those filthy thieves!
How to Install SecurityCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and SecurityCraft-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!