Scarecrows Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 adds to Minecraft … Scarecrows!
Mod puppets are divided into 3 levels. Mod puppets work to remove other creatures when they see the puppet. Each level will have different levels of influence. Mods of the mod are also divided into 2 types (types). Type 1 will chase hostile creatures and type 2 will chase all hostile creatures and even animals!
- Tier 1 (Overworld):
Height: 2 blocks
Affected range: 10 blocks around.
- Tier 2 (Nether):
Height: 3 blocks
Affected range: 25 blocks around.
- Tier 3 (End):
Height: 4 blocks
Affected range: 50 blocks around.
Scarecrows have a way to build quite similar to Minecraft’s Snow Golem or Iron Golem. You will need to build its body first and put Pumpkin or Jack o ’Lantern in the end (using Jack o’ Lantern will make your puppet shine). Except for version 1.13.2, you can order Pumpkin or Jack o ’Lantern first and then right-click it! You will also see two-handed scarecrows. There are 2 sticks that you also need to put in to complete a scarecrow. Materials to build different puppets of mods I took pictures here!
To break a scarecrow, you will need to break the block it is standing on. After breaking that block, you will get back the material you used on that scarecrow!
In addition, the mod also allows you to customize some of the puppet tests in the config section of the mod!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Scarecrows 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Scarecrows-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!