Scaling Health Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft gives players a method to increase the amount of HP they possess. Using this system, players will no longer be too dependence on Armor, as they can now take powerful attacks head-on with the huge HP pool. But it would be quite imbalance if the mod just helps increasing players’ HP, and it surely isn’t fun at all. What if the difficulty of the game increases with time-based on the time that the player spends in the game?
The name is Scaling Health, but this mod is not just for players to increase their own HP. Scaling Health also increases the difficulty of the game over time. And the improved difficulty of Scaling Health is not as simple as the game’s default. Because of the initial health, if you survive in Minecraft for too long, the monsters can “one-hit” kill you!
With Scaling-Health, players must always fight monsters and mobs to keep track of their strength and develop a plan to train and increase their own HP. Such a system enable developers to adjust the game’s difficulties at will, creating more choice for the players. Scaling Health requires Forge Mod Loader, SilentLib and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Scaling Health Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Silent Lib, Scaling-Health.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!