[SBM] Breadstone Mod 1.12.2. It may sound strange to hear, but playing too much Minecraft can be stressful! So today I want to introduce you to a small mod to relax!
The mod that I want to introduce to you is [SBM] Breadstone! First of all, [SBM] Breadstone is in the Mod Block Single Mod series. Single Block Mod are small mods with useful uses! Breadstone is a mod created with the purpose of mostly laughter!
Breadstone added Minecraft to the tools and equipment made from … Bread! Before turning your bread into a weapon, you need to make the main material of the mod, Stale Bread. Stale Bread are rancid breads, they are old and dry. To make them, you just need to combine Bread and Sand!
Once you have Stale Bread, you can start the tools and armor made from it. All the tools and armor made from Stale Bread have a recipe corresponding to Vanilla Minecraft’s equipment and armor so you don’t have to worry much. The equipment made from Stale Bread has the same power as the tool made from Stone and Chain armor. In addition, you can build a type of building block named Stale Bread Block from it too!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install [SBM] Breadstone 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, [SBM]-Breadstone-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!