[SBM] Bone Torch Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Hello everyone, today I want to introduce you a mod for Minecraft 1.13.2 that is [SBM] Bone Torch.
[SBM] Bone Torch is in the SBM (Single Block Mod) mod series. Single Block Mod are small but high-quality mods created with useful uses. They aim to “fill” the missing space of Vanilla Minecraft or Modded Minecraft without using a large mod. And that’s why [SBM] Bone Torch has a very simple feature. It added Minecraft to a new Torch called Bone Torch.
The idea behind the mod is very simple. The author of the mod (DarkCow) shared: “I was traveling thru the nether and ran out of torches. Having just used my last wood to makes chests I was doomed. Or was I? I noticed I had coal and bones in my inventory from kill wither skeletons. This gave me the idea, “Why can’t I place coal on a bone”. 10 mins later Bone Torches were born from my abomination workshop”.
Making Bone Torch is very simple. You just need to combine Bone with Coal or Charcoal. Like regular Torch, you will also get 4 Bone Torches once built. Bone Torch has a different image from Torch in its body but its brightness is still the same as regular Torch!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install [SBM] Bone Torch 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, [SBM]-Bone-Torch-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!