Savage & Ravage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Savage & Ravage.
Savage & Ravage is a mod created for the purpose of changing and improving everything related to Illager. It does this by adding to Minecraft new constructions, new items, new creatures and new challenges!
First, Savage & Ravage will change the way you get the Bad Omen effect. To get the Bad Omen effect, you will need to use Flint & Steel on the flags of the Illagers to provoke them. The mod also changes the AI of Pillagers to make them more dangerous.
Savage & Ravage also adds Minecraft new things like:
- Change the image of Vindicators, Evokers, Vexes.
- Change the design of Villager Outpost.
- Creeper Spores and Creepies: Creeper Spores will drop when a Creeper dies in an explosion. Creeper Spores can be used to summon Creepies (mini Creepers!).
- Creeper Spores TNT.
- Griefers: A new creature (currently not added).
- Griefer Armor and Blast-Proof Plating.
- Skeleton Villagers
- Et cetera!
You can view full and detailed new things that Savage & Ravage added to Minecraft here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LQZnz3YF01SGc4-Vu3mvl-KJDxX9wYHRJoPIIP1iIT0/edit?usp=sharing).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Savage & Ravage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Savage-&-Ravage-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!