Minecraft is a game that appreciates creativity. Thanks to that, the Minecraft community has created many things for the game: colorful resource packs, exciting worlds, bizarre mods, even music made from Note Block or unique character skins. However, the limitations of the world of Minecraft can sometimes hinder the creativity of our players.
Minecraft is a game that has always had problems with optimization. For that reason, although the number of Minecraft items can be expanded, Mojang decided not to do it. If you add different types of items, Minecraft will require more memory and that will be harder to reach more customers. In order to overcome the problem that limits players’ creativity, Mojang has introduced the Minecraft Modding System.
Santa’s Decor is a result of that system. This mod is programmed and designed by Mod Developer TheSatanicSanta, author of a few simple mods such as Make Clay Valuable Again, SeedCopy, Customized Lore, etc. He programmed Santa’s Decore for the purpose of introducing into the game new colors for blocks that players love to use often in building such as Bricks, Chiseled Bricks, Quartz Pillars, Cobble Stone, etc. Players can build blocks with the materials collected. be in the process of survival. Santa’s Decor requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2 / 1.7.10 / 1.6.4.
How to Install Santa’s Decor Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Santa’s-Decor-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Santa’s Decor Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)