Sandwichable Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 named Sandwichable.
Sandwichable is a mod that will allow you to create your own sandwiches!
To get started, you’ll need to craft a few items:
- Sandwich Table: The table used to make Sandwich.
- Cutting Board: Used to cut items into cakes / fillings. Put ingredients on it and use Knife to cut it (Bread, Pork, Lettuce, Tomato)
- Knife: The knife used to cut items.
- Basin: Used to make cheese (cheese). You just need to pour Milk into it and wait for a while.
- Toaster: Can be used to bake if you want to eat toast! Need a redstone signal to work.
Once you have the ingredients, you can start making a sandwich. You just need to start with putting bread on Sandwich Table first, then for bread filling like Lettuce, Tomato, Bacon (even Vanilla ingredients are fine), etc. according to your liking. Finish by placing one last cake and you have finished your Sandwich!
For more details on the mod, you can visit its wiki (https://github.com/FoundationGames/Sandwichable/wiki).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Sandwichable Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot