Sandstone Armory Mod 1.12.2 add to Minecraft some new tools and armor made from … sand. That’s right, sand!
To start, I will talk about sand making kits. You cannot directly make tools from sand. First, you need to combine 4 Sand to Sandstone. From Sandstone, you can build tools. The recipe made from sand is like other tools so you don’t have to worry about it.
Next, to make armor made of sand, you will first need to build a new block of the mod that is Compressed Sandstone. Compressed Sandstone is Sandstone, which is further compressed with 9 Sandstone. Once you have Compressed Sandstone, you can start building your sand armor! This recipe for sand armor pieces is similar to the conventional armor formulation.
Sandstone Armory also allows you to build these from Redsand. You can build tools and armor from Redsand and Compressed Redsand. Redsand’s recipe and ways to make things are similar to Sand!
Review from Mc-mod: A small mod, slightly increasing the diversity for Minecraft. Suitable to use with other mod/modpack!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sandstone Armory 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sandstone-Armory-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!