Sakura Rosea Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Sakura Rosea.
Sakura Rosea is a mod that will add a lot of new things to Minecraft.
The first is the new biome of that mod, Sakura Forest. Sakura Forest is the forest of the new “Sakura” type of tree. You will notice that it is very “pink” here. This new tree of the mod also brings new things like new wood, new leaves, and so on.
Sakura leaves can drop Cherries (Cherries can be used to eat or craft Cherry Pie). Sakura’s leaves can also be used to craft Cherry Petals and then from Petals to Cherry Tea. Using Cherry Tea will give you Speed 2 in no time.
The mod will also have many new blocks such as White Bricks, Pink Bricks, Sakura Chest, Sakura Barrel, Sakura Shield, new doors, Leaf Carpet types, and so on. You can use JEI (Just Enough Items) to be able to see all of their crafting recipes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sakura Rosea Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sakura-Rosea-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!