Rotten Flesh To Food Mod 1.15.2 definitely a familiar item to you all. Rotten Flesh is a type of food that falls from Zombie creatures like Drowned, Husk, Zombie, Zombie Horse and Zombie Villager (you can also get Rotten Flesh from fishing as well).
Rotten Flesh is considered as the last resort of food. Its nutritional value is not too bad, it will give you 4 Hungers and 0.8 Saturation when eating. However, you will also have 80% to suffer Hunger effect for 30 seconds. This will make you more hungry after eating it.
Rotten Flesh To Food is a mod that will make Rotten Flesh a better food. With Rotten Flesh To Food, you can bake Rotten Flesh in the Furnace. This will make Rotten Flesh safer to eat and you won’t be Hunger after eating it. This can become a good food for early game.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rotten Flesh To Food Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rotten-Flesh-To-Food-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!