Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to add something they feel is lacking and Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod is one of those mods.
Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod will allow you to place items that you can’t normally put down. For example: Apple, Golden Apple, Bone, Carrot, Bowl, Pumpkin Pie, Book, Bread, Bucket, and so on. To put them down, you just need to hold them in your hand and press Shift + Right Mouse.
Items placed on the ground can be interacted eg you can eat Rabbit Stew. You can also hang Apple or Bucket. Some items can also be stacked / stacked.
Drop-down items will get a “-placeable” text when you point them. You can find all “-placeable” items by typing “placeable” in the search box while in Creative mode.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rosy’s-Placeable-Items-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!