As the name implies, Rocket Squids Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds into Minecraft a special breed of squid that is unlike any other squids… so what is it exactly? Let’s find out!
Squids are a type of underwater creature in Minecraft. All they do is swimming around harmlessly in the water and cause no trouble for the players (if the players kill some squids there are also no consequences). As the squids are too docile and boring, the creator of Rocket Squids mod has decided to give birth to a whole new breed of squid that is different than the normal one. Rocket Squids are similar to normal squids in term of appearance, they are just… I will leave it to your imagination.
Rocket Squids can drop items upon death, and players can craft new items from their loots using the following recipes:
You can download the latest version of the Rocket Squids Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Rocket Squids Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Rocket-Squids.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!