Ring of the Miner Mod 1.14.4. If you feel depressed about going to mine because it can take a lot of your time and you want some tool to help you shorten the time and increase the effectiveness when you go to mine then Ring of the Miner can help you with that!
Ring of the Miner adds an item to Minecraft with the same name as the mod. Ring of the Miner is a very powerful item. To create it, you’ll need 2 Iron Ores, 2 Gold Ores, 2 Diamond Ores, 2 Emerald Ores and 1 Gold Ingot.
When pointing to the Ring of the Miner, you will see information about it. The Ring of the Miner is capable of breaking blocks around players instantly. It can break up to 11x5x11 cells around instant players. Moreover, you can use it as much as you like and it will not fail. It can break almost all blocks except some like Bedrock, non-solid block and minerals. This makes it extremely useful to mine because it can break stones, dirt, gravel and leave you minerals for you to exploit.
The Ring of the Miner also has 2 modes. Standard Mode is when you right click, it will break the blocks around you. Void Mode is when you press shift + right mouse button. Void Mode instead of breaking blocks, it will make the blocks disappear. Void Mode will become very useful if you do not want your box to be filled too quickly.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ring of the Miner Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ring-of-the-Miner-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!