Ring of the Enderchest Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Enderchest is a chest type used to store items. However, unlike normal Chest, Enderchest has some features that make it special. Each player will have a separate Enderchest suitcase. This makes the containers in Enderchest extremely safe. You will not be afraid of anyone stealing them. Enderchest also has another point that makes it special: its inventory can be accessed anywhere as long as you have an Enderchest. Because of this feature, Enderchest is a very useful and commonly used item.
Ring of the Enderchest is a mod created to improve Enderchest. One thing that makes using Enderchest a little awkward is that to open it, you have to put it down. If you want to destroy it to pick it up again, you need a Silktouch Pickaxe. If you do not have Silktouch, you will only receive 8 Obsidian.
With Ring of the Enderchest, you won’t need to put down the Enderchest and still be able to open Enderchest’s inventory. You just need to hold the ring in the hand and then right click is. This makes using Enderchest much faster and more convenient!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ring of the Enderchest Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ring-of-the-Enderchest-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!