Ring of Teleport Mod 1.14.4. If you feel that traveling between places in Minecraft world is taking too much time, Ring of Teleport can help you with that.
Ring of Teleport adds only one item to Minecraft, but it is extremely powerful. The item with the same name as the mod is Ring of Teleport and by the name you probably already guessed its use.
To craft it, you only need 6 Redstones, 2 Ender Pearls and 1 Iron Ingot.
To use the Ring of Teleport, you’ll first need to save a location to translate your arrival. To save the location, you just need to Shift + Right-click a block. You will see a text in the chat pop up saying that you have saved a location. The location you save will be where you teleport to when you use the ring. To move, just point in the air and right click!
If you want to delete a saved location, just point in the air and press Shift + Right-click. You will also see a message stating the action you’ve just taken.
This ring has no distance limit for teleportation. You can teleport to a location you have saved even if you are very far from it. However, it cannot help you teleport through Dimension.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ring of Teleport Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ring-of-Teleport-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!