Ring of Return Mod 1.15.2 is a small mod and it adds to Minecraft exactly a new item with the same name as the mod.
Ring of Return is a magic ring. It has the ability to teleport you back to your bed.
To create Ring of Return, you will need 3 Magenta Beds, 1 Ender Pearl and 1 Diamond.
Once you have Ring of Return, you just need to hold it in your hand and right click to use it. You should note that you will need to sleep on a bed before it will be able to transfer you to Ring of Return. Ring of Return also has a limit that it only works in Overworld. Ring of Return has no endurance, you can use it as many times as you like. However, you can enable its “One-Time Use” mode in the mod’s configuration file.
This feature of Ring of Return is quite simple and quite easy to take advantage of. You can use it to get out of dangerous situations or you can use it to shorten the time to go home.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ring of Return Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ring-of-Return-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!