Resourceful Tools Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 named Resourceful Tools.
Resourceful Tools adds some new tools to Minecraft. The purpose of these tools is to help players get high-quality ingredients without too much effort.
The first is Hand Trimmer. Hand Trimmer is used to break leaves. Depending on the type of leaves you break, it may drop different things such as Applem String, Rabbit Foot, Ender Pearl Fragment (used to make Ender Pearl), etc. The Hand Trimmer that destroys Tall Seagrass and Kelp Plant also has the ability to drop Prismarine Crystal and Shard.
Next is Hand Tiller. Hand Tiller can be used to destroy Gravel and Clay. It will likely drop Bone Fragment (used to build Bone) when breaking Gravel and Ink Sac when breaking Clay.
Finally, Hand Pick. Hand Pick can be used to destroy Sandstone, Netherrack, Magma Block, Nether Quartz and End Stone. Hand Pick when breaking these things is likely to drop very rare things like Nether Star Fragment (to make Nether Star), Ghast Tear Fragment (to make Ghast Tear), or Saltpeter and Sulfur (used to make Gunpowder ), et cetera.
Resourceful Tools also has another tool called Hand Scraper. Hand Scraper is used to turn Bamboo into Leather.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Resourceful Tools Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Resourceful-Tools-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!