Resource Melons Mod 1.14.4 adds to Minecraft the new type of Melon for the game. These types of Melons are minerals in Minecraft. With Resource Melons, you can easily “plant” minerals instead of just mine.
Currently, Resource Melons adds to Minecraft the following new Melon types: Coal, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Lapis, Diamond, Emerald, Quartz and Glowstone.
To get the seeds of these Melons, you will need to build it. For example, if you want to have a seed of Coal Melon, you will need to surround a regular 8 Block of Coal Melon Seed. The same with other seeds.
These types of Melon have different growth conditions than normal. You will still need to grow them in Farmland but they will not grow if exposed to sunlight. You will need to cover them up.
When they mature, they need a condition to create their Melon Block. That block next to them will have to be the same block of minerals as Melon (for example, the Coal Melon Stem creates Coal Melon Block, you will need Block of Coal next to it). Another thing is that the Melon Stem can be destroyed after creating Melon Block (chance is 1/8).
You will get the corresponding Melon when you harvest them. When eating, you will get a mineral that corresponds to your Melon type!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.