Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Replanting Crops.
Do you hate having to harvest a big farm in Minecraft? Run all at once to destroy the entire crop. Then have to run again to plant them. Not to mention that you have a high chance of forgetting some non-replanting blocks…
If you find harvesting crops in Minecraft too troublesome, Replanting Crops will be a mod for you. Replanting Crops is a small mod with great features. With Replanting Crops, harvesting crops will become a lot simpler.
When Replanting Crops is installed, every time you break a crop, it will replay itself. This will save you a lot of time! This mod feature will work on Wheat, Carrot, Potato, BeetRoot, Nether Wart and Cocoa Beans. If you want to destroy a tree and do not want it to automatically replay, then you only need to hold Shift when breaking.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Replanting-Crops-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!