Repair Chests Mod 1.16.3 are special chests that can repair your damaged items. Unlike Chests which are usually only used to store items, the items you put into Repair Chests will be repaired over time (if they are damaged / can be repaired).
There are 3 levels of Repair Chests as follows:
- Basic Repair Chest: Fixes 1 Durability per item every 10 seconds. Can only contain 1 item. Crafted by combining any of 8 types of Wooden Planks with 1 Anvil (Anvil can be in any state).
- Advanced Repair Chest: Fixes 1 Durability per item every 5 seconds. Can hold 9 items. Crafted from combining Basic Repair Chest with an Ender Pearl.
- Ultimate Repair Chest: Fix 1 Durability per item every 2 seconds. Can hold 18 items. Crafted from combining Advanced Repair Chest with a Nether Star.
You should note that Repair can only repair 1 item at a time. If you have a lot of items in the Repair Chest, it will fix one and then fix the next.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Repair Chests Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Repair-Chests-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!