Render Player API mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is made to support modding and to install mods about model rendering like Aether II, Tropicraft, AssassinCraft, Crossbow Mod 2, Improved First Person View, MineFantasy, Smart Moving, Sports Mod…..
Render Player API is not a stand-alone mod. It can authorize other mods to access into these following codes of Minecraft. In short, some mods need Render Player API to run.
- class “RenderPlayer”
- class “ModelPlayer”
- class “ModelBiped”
Some mods using Render Player API”:
Aether II Mod
Smart Moving Mod – My favorite mod (Smart Moving Mod – Improve the movement of character! Have you ever felt complicated when seeing your character step to the stairs or swim but his body is straight as wood? I think it is quite normal because it is a game. However, some players require a high reality of gameplay so they can feel pity. Don’t worry! Smart Moving Mod will solve this problem!)
How to Install Render Player API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Render-Player-API-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Render-Player-API.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!