Remote IO initially was programmed for the old version of Minecraft 1.7.10. After receiving users support, the author of Remote IO dmillerw has decided to reprogram Remote IO for newer versions of Minecraft. In these new versions, Remote IO is refreshed with new mechanisms, more convenient than the old version for Minecraft 1.7.10. If you have ever used Remote IO before, surely you cannot ignore this latest version!
In case you don’t know, Remote IO is a mod that allows you to interact with any remote block without any trouble. Imagine a world where your automated system is not limited to only six sides of a block, or your machine can be 50 chunks away from the mining system. That sounds ridiculous, but Remote IO makes it sound logical!
Remote IO revolves around two main blocks: Analyzer and Remote Interface. By placing an analyzer under any block in your world, you can immediately interact with that block from anywhere in the world. Using Shift-Click Analyzer allows you to change the frequency of that block, and when that frequency coincides with the frequency of the Remote Interface, the Remote Interface will turn into a version that is connected to the original version on the Analyzer. Using the Pocket Gadget allows you to interact with machines on the analyzer without directly interacting with the Remote Interface or the original! Remote IO requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 / 1.7.10.
How to Install Remote IO Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Remote-IO-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Remote IO Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)