Reinforced Storage Mod 1.14.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.2 called Reinforced Storage.
Reinforced Storage is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new type of chest called the Reinforced Chest. To build Reinforced Chests, you will need 4 types of any Log and 4 Metal Ingot. Currently, Reinforced Storage only has Iron Reinforced Chest and Gold Reinforced Chest, so it will be 4 Iron Ingot or 4 Gold Ingot to make the corresponding Reinforced Chest.
The Reinforced Chest is mainly used to store furniture. Reinforced Chest looks different from normal Chest. Compared to regular chests, they look tougher! Depending on the type of Reinforced Chest (Iron or Gold), the border or chest lines are different colors.
Reinforced Chest is similar to the Chest as it can also merge Double Chests but each Reinforced Chest has 12 additional cells. Moreover, Reinforced Chest is tougher than Chest often. This means that it has better stamina when it comes to impact in an explosion. TNT will not explode Reinforced Chest unless TNT is placed next to Reinforced Chest!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Reinforced Storage Mod 1.14.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Reinforced-Storage-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!