Reinforced Diamond Sword Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Reinforced Diamond Sword.
Reinforced Diamond Sword adds to Minecraft a new type of sword, the Reinforced Sword. Reinforced Sword is a high-level sword that is fused with Obsidian. Compared to regular swords, Reinforced Sword will have both faster attack speed and higher damage!
- Reinforced Wooden Sword: 4.08 attack speed (attack speed), 5 damage (attack damage). Made from 4 Wooden Logs, 2 Obsidian and 1 Stick.
- Reinforced Stone Sword: 4.17 attack speed, 7 damage. Made from 4 Cobblestone, 2 Obsidian and 1 Stick.
- Reinforced Gold Sword: 4.5 attack speed, 5 light damage. Made from 4 Gold Block, 2 Obsidian and 1 Stick.
- Reinforced Iron Sword: 4.25 attack speed, 9 damage. Crafted from 4 Iron Block, 2 Obsidian and 1 Stick.
- Reinforced Diamond Sword: 4.33 attack speed, 11 damage. Crafted from 4 Diamond Block, 2 Obsidian and 1 Stick.
As you can see, the Reinforced Sword is an upgraded version directly from the regular swords. However, they are not cheap to manufacture.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Reinforced Diamond Sword Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Reinforced-Diamond-Sword-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!