Inspired by a set of the famous mod in storing items: Applied Energistics, Refined Storage Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 has allowed players to store and arrange the materials, large numbers of items in a computer system. It can support for creating, managing the total of items as well as allowing users to create fast by that system.
If you have used and loved a set of mod storing and supporting famous items list – Applied Energistics, probably you cannot forget this mod. Applied Energistics usually meets some problems in upgrading the latest versions of Minecraft. The reason is that when changing the code source frequently, the enhancement and improvement will have some errors based on the available data information in the source. To upgrade the mods from an old version to a new one in Minecraft; it often requires the modders to write the whole mod which wasted a lot of time.
Moreover, fans of mod Applied Energistics cannot imagine the fact that, because most developers worked in programming and designing this mod had not written this one anymore, they were busy with their life. Therefore, talented fans have programmed and designed Refined Storage with similar features and functions to Applied Energistics. The players can upgrade by storage box, start and work by electronic from the latest electricity mods or specific ones. Refined Storage promises you it will be a perfect items storage mod replacing Applied Energistics. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
How to Install Refined Storage Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Refined-Storage.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!