Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a remade version of an outdated mod of the same name for the newest Minecraft version. Because the earlier version is too old and outdated and can no longer be updated, BlayTheNinth – a colleague of Dynious, creator of the original Refined Relocation, had decided to continue to develop the mod after receiving the approval of the original author. Refined Relocation is a very convenient mod to use in the mod pack, so it is regretful to let it fall into oblivion.
In Minecraft mod packs, a number of items can reach up to hundreds or even thousands of different types of items. To process all materials that the player obtained during survival with mod packs, it is almost impossible to classify the materials and arrange them into groups. It also would take a considerable amount of time. When Refined Relocation was introduced through mod packs about machinery, the mod had received a lot of praise from the user community.
But unfortunately, like any other mods that were developed for Minecraft 1.7.10, most of their creators are either retired or stopped development because of various reasons. Refined Relocation also suffers the same fate. Fortunately, as many players have requested the mod to be updated to the new Minecraft version, Refined Relocation 2 was introduced after being completely redesigned from scratch. Refined Relocation 2 does not have any difference compared to the old version. It is simply more stable and has been largely redesigned. Refined Relocation requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Refined-Relocation-2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!