Redstone Tools Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Redstone Tools.
Redstone is an essential item in the creation of many automated machines. It has its own system in Minecraft. However, for players who are not familiar with Redstone, it is almost a useless item … Redstone Tools was created to make Redstone more useful to these players!
Redstone Tools is a very simple mod. It will add to Minecraft the clothes and tools made from Redstone.
The formula for making clothes and tools from Redstone will be similar to the formula for making other clothes and tools. You only need Redstone Dust instead.
One thing you should note is that the mod’s clothes and tools are quite unbalanced. They are made from Redstone but stronger than Diamond. You can see their stats in the images below and compared to Diamond, they are superior.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Redstone Tools Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Redstone-Tools-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!