Redstone Bits Mod 1.15/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15 named Redstone Bits.
Redstone Bits added to Minecraft some new Redstone machines / equipment. Currently, Redstone Bits has 3 new machines:
- The Placer: The Placer can be compared to Dispenser. The Placer has the ability to take blocks in its inventory and put them down. It will randomly select blocks within it and place them in front of them when receiving a Redstone signal.
- The Breaker: As the name implies, The Breaker is capable of breaking blocks in front of it when it receives a Redstone signal. You can put the tool into The Breaker so it can use and break the block faster.
- The Checker: The Checker is quite similar to the Observer but it is a lot simpler. The Checker will emit a Redstone signal if in front of it is a block similar to one of the blocks in its inventory.
With these 3 Redstone machines / devices, you can automate some processes / jobs in Minecraft using your creativity! For example, in the image, I built a machine with the ability to automatically search Cobblestone.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Redstone Bits Mod 1.15/1.14.4
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.15
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4