Recipes Library Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by GeheimagentNr1, programmed with the purpose of supporting booting and providing resources for other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum resource savings and can support many mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing errors for multiple mods at the same time becomes simpler. Almost Mod Developer has programmed many mods using this programming method.
Programmed as a supported mod, the Recipes Library will not provide any effect when installed independently in Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of bringing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code and built-in frameworks for other mods to work properly. Mods that the Recipes Library supports will usually use a common set of code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, GeheimagentNr1 has included this code set into the Recipes Library. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to function, the system will report game errors, cause crashes and cannot be loaded to the main menu.
Some mods use the Recipes Library to run: Dynamical Compass.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Recipes Library Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Recipes-Library-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!