Recipe Randomizer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that I think is very good for Minecraft. Recipe Randomizer has only one feature. The feature is that it will upset all the recipes in Minecraft!
No more 1 Logs to 4 Planks. 4 Planks into another Crafting Table. Recipe Randomizer will completely change the way you play Minecraft!
As soon as Recipe Randomizer is installed, it will randomly change all recipes. As you can see in the image, when I put Log in the crafting box, I didn’t get Plank anymore but I got Stone Shovel. Not only did the recipe change, it also changed the formula for Furnace and Campfire. In the image, you can see that Iron Ore is Diamond, and Raw Beef is 9 Diamond!
Recipe Randomizer is a great mod if you want to try playing Minecraft in a different way. If you decide to play Minecraft this way, the first thing I recommend that you do is look for Villager, Dungeons and especially a Crafting Table!
One thing to note is that Recipe Randomizer also supports JEI (Just Enough Items). If you are not sure how the item you are looking for has a recipe, you can use JEI to find it.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Recipe Randomizer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Recipe-Randomizer-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!