Reborn Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an add-on created by modmuss50 to support another mod which is also programmed by him called Refined Storage. Reborn Storage provides players with blocks so that players can build large-scale storage systems, so players can have a practical yet beautiful storage facility. Upgrading the storage capacity will also be much simpler.
Refined Storage is a mod for Minecraft that is inspired by the well-known mod Applied Energistics – a mod that allows players to store and arrange bulks of items and materials using a computer system capable of supporting the creation and management of items. If you are a fan of Applied Energistics, you will probably want to try Refined Storage.
Reborn Storage upgrades the existing data storage of Refined Storage, allows players to build large-scale yet easy-to-make storages instead of expensive ones. Reborn Storage requires Forge Mod Loader, Reborn Core, Refined Storage and Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.10.2.
How to Install Reborn Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Reborn Core, Refined Storage, Reborn Storage.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!