Reap Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 There are more and more mods that help player save time by automatically perform many tedious tasks for the player. The idea is not to turn our players into a bunch of lazy ass gamers, but to provide suggestions for the developer to optimize gameplay and remove unnecessary actions.
Fast wood cutting:
Fast wood cutting is one of the most popular functions today. Just a few hits to the root, the whole tree will come down and you just have to collect what is needed. This function is quite realistic, as the default cutting animation leaves wood floating in the air in a ridiculous way.
Farming lovers will fall in love with this feature. The frustrated feeling of harvesting and planting each block of plant one by one is sure a hellish experience for everyone. But now, ReapMod will automatically do all those steps for you, very convenient.
Reap Mod has a fully functioned and highly customizable config file systems that can be modified to use in other mods.
How to Install Reap Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge:
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put jar file of ReapMod into mods folder and then run Minecraft.