Realistic Torches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft will influence directly to the difficulty of the game in the beginning by editing one item with its strategy: Torches.
It is not hard to realize that when starting the game, the torch is an essential tool for every player on every level. The torch has many basic and advanced functions; for example, lighting, marking the directions, attacking the monsters spawn in some light locations, etc. However, this item has an uncomfortable design. Therefore, this game sometimes is easy in the beginning; the players are dependent on the torch more than other lights such as Glowstone, Redstone, Lava, etc. As a result, Realistic Torches Mod was written to increase the reality of the torch.
Some key features appear in this mod:
- Torch needs to be burned by using matches or a tool to get the fire.
- Torch will fade away after a certain time
- Torch can be off because of the rain
- Other lights such as glowstone will lighten on the players’ hands like a handy light.
- New items can be created.
How to Install Realistic Torches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Realistic-Torches-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods (If it not exists, create a new one.)
- Put jar file of Realistic-Torches into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!