Realistic Blocks Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Realistic Blocks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game and it strongly encourages creative players. With lots of blocks for you to build and decorate. A lot of special and creative features like redstone. Since then, Minecraft has appeared many massive architectural works. Minecraft also has many different styles of construction depending on each person. Many people like medieval styles with castles. Or vice versa there are modern-style lovers with skyscrapers. Many people are building in a simple way, a wooden house with a beautiful little garden!
Also from many different design requirements in the game that many blocks still can not meet enough. Therefore, the Minecraft community has created the most mods to satisfy their own building needs or for other players. Realistic Blocks are a mod on this. Realistic Blocks added to Minecraft pretty much new building blocks with the theme being “realistic” – reality. You will see the mod blocks have a pretty detailed and close-to-life pattern!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Realistic Blocks Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Realistic-Blocks-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!