Rays Additions Mod 1.10.2 is a small and simple mod. It adds a new type of Minecraft block with special features.
As you know, Minecraft exists a block named Jukebox. The Jukebox is made of 1 Diamond tablet and 8 types of any wood around it. The Jukebox is Minecraft’s music player. You can use the Jukebox to play your music discs. To use it, simply right-click on the Jukebox with a music disc. However, the Jukebox will only play it once and when that song is over, you’ll have to take the disc and put it back into the Jukebox to play.
Rays Additions adds to a new music player Minecraft to solve this problem. This music player is called “The Looping Jukebox”. To create The Looping Jukebox, just surround a normal Jukebox with 8 Iron Ingot. The Looping Jukebox has the same texture as the Jukebox but different colors. The use of The Looping Jukebox is that it will allow you to play a continuous and repeat song. To use it, just right click on it and an interface will appear. Here you just need to put your music disc in and then press the button to start playing. If you want it to stop, you can remove the disc or press the stop button!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rays Additions 1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rays-Additions-1.10.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!