Rats Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that will add to Minecraft … mice!
Rats are tiny creatures and they will appear at night in the Overworld, just like monsters. Rats are often afraid of humans and will run away when people are near. They can also become a problem because they can destroy Wood and steal food and seeds from your chest, they can also destroy your crops. Moreover, they can also go through Fences and Doors.
To protect your life from mice, you can create Rat Trap. But, what you can do even better than a rat trap is, you can tame them!
To domesticate mice, you’ll need to make Cheese (by pouring Milk into Cauldron). Once you have Cheese, you need to approach the mice slowly and throw Cheese on the ground, they will come to pick up Cheese and eat.
Once a mouse has been domesticated, it can help you do many things like:
- Automatically create items for you.
- Follow and protect you.
- Harvest crops for you.
- Et cetera.
You should also note that there are some wild mice that cannot be tamed and that they carry many dangerous diseases on them.
The above is just some basic information about the mod. Rats also has lots of new things for you to explore. A land of rats – Ratlantis many legendary creatures!
To see more details about the mod, you can visit its wiki (https://rats-mod.fandom.com/wiki/Rats_Mod_Wiki).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rats Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rats-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!