Rare Ice Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a small mod. Rare Ice only added to Minecraft a new feature related to Ice. The new feature of the mod is that it allows you to place items deep into Ice.
It sounds strange and confusing. You can see some of the examples in the image below for a better understanding. First, you can see the clothes stuck in Ice. When I break Ice, those clothes will fall out. In the next examples, I put Diamond, Gold and Diamond Sword in Ice (which looks pretty cool) and when I break Ice, the items inside will fall out too.
This feature of the mod does not have too many practical uses. You can put some items in Ice to make a treasure. Or take advantage of this feature to decorate. It depends on you.
Rare Ice will also have two versions for both Forge and Fabric, so you can choose the version appropriate to the Mod Loader you are using.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rare Ice Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rare-Ice-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rare Ice Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot2