Randomly Adding Anything Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Randomly Adding Anything.
If you are looking for a new experience for Minecraft then Randomly Adding Anything will be a mod for you!
Randomly Adding Anything is a mod that will randomize a lot of things in your Minecraft world! From new minerals and new dimensions. They will be completely random!
When you install Randomly Adding Anything, it will randomly select its new minerals to add to your Minecraft. You can find these new types of minerals everywhere.
The same is true for new dimensions, which will randomly pick you for new dimensions. To get to these new dimensions, you’ll need to find the Portal Hub. The Portal Hub will randomly appear anywhere in your world. The Portal Hub will have 4 gateways leading to 4 different dimensions.
If you want to change the minerals and dimensions, you will need to edit some things in the mod’s config file. If you set the “regen” attribute in the “raa.json5” file to “true”, every time you turn on Minecraft, the minerals and dimensions will be randomized.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Randomly Adding Anything Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4